About

This is a page for some hard fought debates, beer drinking, and some old fashion sports talk! Please, I encourage all people reading to chime in on the current event and argue with me! I love nothing more than a sports debate. I am usually 98% right and the other 2% I’m drunk. Thanks for stopping by and checking my blog out! I look forward to some heated battles.

Advertisements